Definition of terms
Portal: All web pages and their content (text, pictures, information...).
Provider: Portal Provider - Gobyus s.r.o., Športová 2794/38, Sereď 92601, Slovak Republic, European Union
User: Legal or physical person registered on the portal, or person using the portal (portal services and/or pages).
Registered data: All information, materials, banners, pictures, photographs and texts that portal Users enter/register on the portal (classified ads, companies, online shops, pictures...).
Portal service/services: User possibilities of enter, delete and update Registered data on the portal.
- All provided services of the site are FREE OF CHARGE – you don’t pay any hidden or operational fees (this project is sponsored entirely by advertisement on the portal’s pages).
- The Provider bears no responsibility for possible damage or lost profit of the website’s Users in relation to the use of the portal or its services.
- A portal User, who has registered their own Registered data, is the only person responsible for the content, truthfulness, legality, compliance with legal regulations, copyrights, quality, functionality and up-to-date nature of the Registered data. The Provider only serves as a means of contact between the User and the person interested in the offered product/service, and bears no responsibility for the origin, functionality, quality, delivery, takeover or payment for the offered product/service.
- When entering Registered data, the User is responsible for the content and form of such Registered data, and exempts the Provider from responsibility resulting from any claims against the Provider by third persons, especially those exercised in relation to provisions of acts regulating and defining unfair trade and copyright. The Provider bears no responsibility for potential misuse of personal data of the User, which forms a part of the Registered data or have been illegally obtained from the system server by a third person.
- If your Registered data impairs the Portal or a third party, you hereby agree that your Registered data together with your IP address can be provided to the impaired third party and competent bodies and can be used against you within criminal proceedings; you bear full responsibility for eventual damage caused by the publication of your Registered data on the Portal.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the categorisation of Registered data, if such content does not correspond to the selected category.
- The Provider reserves the right to delete any Registered data, if their content breaches the website’s conditions or if they include illegal, pornographic, meaningless, incomplete, or otherwise inappropriate content, or are against the laws of the European Union, or contradict good manners.
- The Provider reserves the right to appropriately modify, reject, or completely delete any Registered data (also without warning the User).
- The portal User agrees with the processing of data specified in the registration form and their use in relation to the Registered service. Each User declares that he/she agrees with storage of data sent via the online interface in a database, and their processing as required. The Provider pledges not to use or disclose such data outside the scope necessary for operation and provision of the Registered service.
- You agree with the publication of your data, entered by you at registration on the portal, and data, entered by you when adding/updating your classified ads, companies, and online shops. Such data will be published on the portal’s pages and will be publicly available for all visitors of the portal.
- The Provider has not ownership claims to Registered data input by any User, however by adding Registered data on the Portal, the User automatically grants the Provider consent and declares that the Provider is entitled to collect, use and publish Registered data on the Portal (necessary to display and use the Registered data).
- The portal is continuously indexed by the Internet robots of local and foreign search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Ask and others. You agree that all your Registered data shown on the portal pages will also be indexed by Internet robots of various search engines and they will also be publicly shown in the results of the search directly on the pages of the given search engines. This may occur even after deleting your Registered data on the portal pages because it can take some time until the robot of a given search engine revisits this portal and updates or deletes the record of your Registered data on the page of a given search engine. So, your Registered data will continue to be shown on the pages of the Internet search engines immediately after the deletion of your Registered data from the portal, but after some time, depending on the indexing speed of the robot of a given Internet search engine and the Provider cannot really influence this speed. Such indexed Registered data shown in the results of a search directly on the pages of the Internet search engines may also contain your contact and personal data (such as, your e-mail address, telephone number, etc.), which you provide when inputting the Registered data on the portal and which are or were publicly published on the portal.
- The registered User agrees that if he/she has allowed reception of updated information from the portal, portal news and information may be sent to his/her e-mail; however, not more than 2 such e-mail messages per month. The Provider also reserves the right to inform the User about his/her offered services via e-mail (not more than 1 such message per month).
- The Provider also reserves the right to inform Users on the status of Registered data by sending an e-mail, such as „Confirmation of Registration“, „Confirmation of Advertisement“, „End of Advertisement Validity“, etc.
- Some sections of the portal may contain sexual material, vulgar words or they relate to the sale of weapons, medicine or may contain other content prohibited or unsuitable for minors. You must be 18 and over to use the portal, portal services and/or view its web pages. If you are in a country, in which the legal age limit is set differently, you confirm that you meet the legal age conditions in this country and that you are older than 18 years old. You will also make sure that minors are protected against this content.
- Registered data containing phrases such as "Request or offer sex for money, sex for favors", "Promote prostitution" are permitted only in accordance with the law of the Thailand! Frequent exchange of sexual partners increases the risk of being infected with sexually transmitted diseases and HIV.
- You agree not to disclose your user name and password to other persons, and are fully responsible for maintaining the security of your account. You agree to immediately contact the Provider if you have found unauthorised use of your login password and/or your account. Neither the Provider nor its associates bear any responsibility for any potential damages incurred to you in case of unauthorised use of your user name, password and/or your account.
- We cannot guarantee perfect accuracy of all portal web pages. We do not guarantee the correctness of their contents. You use any materials, downloaded or otherwise obtained by you from the site, at your own risk, and are fully responsible for any potential damage to your computer or possible loss of data as a result of download and/or use of such materials. Neither the Provider nor its associates offer any guarantees that (1) the portal or its web pages will fulfil your expectations, (2) the portal or its web pages will be faultless, fully functional and safe, (3) the information found on the portal or its web pages is precise and reliable, and (4) the quality of products, services, information and other materials found or viewed on the portal or its web pages will meet your expectations. Neither the Provider nor its associates offer any guarantees for the portal, its contents, and offered services. You agree that you use the site and its services at your own risk.
- The Provider bears no responsibility for the content of any webpage contained in the links of the portal, and is not liable for any potential problems that you may experience in this context.
- Neither the Provider nor its associates are responsible for possible direct, indirect, accidental, or resulting damages incurred during use, or caused by the possibility of uninterrupted use of the portal and/or its services, even if we have been notified about the potential occurrence of such damage.
- The Provider reserves the right to prevent any User who breaches the rules of the Portal or breaches laws and good manners, and also any User who tries to add Registered data in breach of the terms and conditions of the Portal, from using the Portal.
- The Provider is obliged to update and adjust the services of the Portal, even without the User’s consent and without informing the User.
- For objective reasons, the Provider may terminate this contract with the User at any time and delete his/her Registered data, nor does the Provider bear any responsibility to the User for possible incurred damages.
- The contracting parties pledge not to disclose data and information, acquired within the scope of this collaboration, to any third persons. Such data is treated as a trade secret and as such, it is subject to protection from valid legal regulations.
- It is prohibited to copy or imitate, in any way, the content of the Portal. Users cannot collect the Registered data from any of the portal’s Users. Any automatic reading of the content of the portal is prohibited (this does not apply to the Internet search engines and catalogues, such as Google).
- The contracting parties have agreed that, in case of a dispute, the local court of the Provider shall be authoritative for such dispute.
- The contract is governed by provisions of the Commercial Code and other laws of the European Union and Slovak Republic.
- When inputting Registered data on the Portal, each User is obliged to input only data requested by the Provider (necessary to identify and include such Registered data). We collect information to provide services to our users.
- User voluntarily provides personal data for provider under the law for protection of personal data, in order to provide portal services, for an indefinite period, with the fact that his approval / registration may be revoked at any time.
- Information we collect (We collect information in two ways):
- Information you give us: When entering Registered data we’ll ask for personal data, like your name, address, telephone number, email address, company name, Company ID no..
- Information we get from your use of our services: We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. Device information, log information, location information, cookies. You may also set your browser to block cookies associated with our services. However, then many of portal services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- How we use information we collect:
- We use the information we collect from our portal services to provide and improve them.
- A portal User agrees that his Registered data is stored (including personal data) and used and processed for the implementation of the Portal Services. User’s personal data are displayed on the portal (serve as contact information between the users of the portal).
- Our servers are located in the European Union and therefore all Registered data are saved within the European Union.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here or here.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
- What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size, thus serves to personalize the content,
- information to verify your login, to verify your registered data submission, or to determine whether you are logged in user,
- if you have agreed (or not) with a viewing of the content for adults on this website (for example, in the "Erotic" categories).
- We use different types of cookies: temporary and permanent.
- You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
- The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is under our control and also under third parties control (advertising and analytical partners ...). These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
- How to control cookies?
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Premium membership and payments policy
- Premium portal membership:
- Classified ad posting is completely free. However if you would like to use some features (e.g. highlight your classifieds, post your classified ads without advertising banners...), you can purchase Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum membership. You can purchase premium-membership online using a credit or debit card.
- We do not sell membership for Users who are registered for less than 15 days - only experienced Users of our Portal may purchase membership, because we want you to try out our services well.
- We do not sell membership for Users with bad Portal-rating or bad Visitors-rating. We may also refuse renewal of membership for Users with bad Portal-rating or bad Visitors-rating.
- If you purchase a membership, you will be charged the membership price and recurring membership payment will be automatically deducted from your credit or debit card at the start of each new billing cycle (1 month period) until you cancel your membership or delete your Portal account. Your recurring membership might renew if you do not cancel your membership more than 72 hours before new billing cycle (renewal date). Cancellation after the 72 hour cut-off might effect cancellation for the next succeeding billing cycle. In this case, the User will be responsible for payment of the succeeding billing cycle.
- If you decide during your membership period that you need to upgrade to a higher membership level, you may do so at any time. However, please note that we do not pro-rate our memberships. Regardless of when you upgrade, you will need to pay the full cost of the higher membership level. Also please note that upgrading your membership does not extend your expiration date (does not extend billing cycle).
- Payments are made through Paylike (danish company), a secure third-party payment processor. It is flexible, and you don’t even need a Paylike account to pay!
- You agree that, by subscribing membership automatic payments, you authorize Provider and our third party payment processor to initiate debit entries to your credit or debit card in such amount(s), plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and to initiate any debit or credit entries to your card necessary to correct any error in a payment. You allow third party payment processor to store and manage your card data.
- If you become aware that your card has been used fraudulently, please contact your card provider.
- Donations are made through Paylike (danish based company), a secure third-party payment processor.
- Premium membership cancellations and refunds:
- User has the ability to cancel their membership at any time (you can do this by clicking the “Cancel membership” link after logging into Portal account).
- When you cancel your membership you won’t be charged again (unless you re-subscribe).
- Membership cancellations received within 14 days of membership payment are eligible to receive a full refund.
- Refund is not applicable after 14 days since the date of your membership purchase.
- If you cancel your membership with the option “at the end of the current billing cycle (paid until date)”, you will still have access to the membership related services in your portal account for the rest of the membership billing cycle, and in this case you are not eligible to request refund. If you would like to refund a payment for your membership, you have to cancel your membership with option “immediately” first!
- Provider reserves the right to refuse or reject any payment and the right to pass any refunds back to Users credit card.
- If you request a refund you may not be able to buy any other membership anymore!
- Refund would be denied in abuse cases. For example if any User rampantly browse Portal pages within the 14 days of membership payment or if User ask for refund and again re-signup/purchase a membership and then again ask for refund.
- Refund will be credited back to the original credit card/bank account used for payment.
- If you want a refund, you have to cancel your membership subscription first, then you can request refund by clicking the “Refund” link (after logging into Portal account in “Payments history & Refunds” section).
- Provider expects that anyone wishing to donate consider their decision carefully and check donation amounts during transactions. Donations are non-refundable. However, if you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about supporting our Portal, we may accept your request for a refund made in writing within 14 days of the date the donation was made. Provider will fully examine all requests for refund and endeavour to ensure that genuine errors are rectified, however Provider is under no obligation to give refunds and the decision on refunds will be at Provider’s discretion.
- The written refund request (mailed to us with the subject “Donation refund”) must include your user ID (Portal-nick) and the details of your donation payment including date, donation amount, donor’s name, payment code (payment ID) and the nature of the error. Additional costs (transaction fees, refund processing fees, currency conversion fees ...) may be deducted from your refund.
- Refund will be credited back to the original credit card/bank account used for payment
- If you are having trouble with a donation payment, you may contact our support team.